Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

Ta-Da!


I really should have posted a before shot but I just didn't have the guts. Just imagine sand soaked in dishwater and you'll have my actual, God-given "before" color. Blah, blech, blargh.


It only took 2 hours, it only cost me what I chose to tip the stylists, and it's not so drastic that everyone will be looking at me thinking, "Oh, well, that woman bleaches her hair."


They even blew my hair out for me. I don't know about you, but having my hair dried is my idea of luxury. It feels so nice and all I have to do is close my eyes and breathe deeply. Between that and the hand and arm massage they threw in, it was like a little slice of being at a spa! Now I know when I go outside to hang out the laundry, I'll look good doing it!

2 comments:

Leila said...

So pretty! I was looking at your profile picture and thinking...how elegant she looks!

Sounds like you got the royal treatment, and you can't beat the price! They should come up here and do a salt-and-pepper frizzy curly hair workshop with whole-body massage thrown in --I would so participate!

Love it!

Leila said...

Also, I see your stove!!! :)