Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Eyes, My Eyes!

Boy, anyone who has visited this blog during the past 24 hours must have thought I was on some kind of special Thanksgiving acid trip!

The graphics, I KNOW, the graphics! It looked like Thanksgiving and Christmas got together and had a kegger and then threw up all over my blog!

That was accidental. I have a test blog that I use to try out new layouts, graphics, images and such and yesterday I was fiddling around with stuff, finalizing my Christmas blog layout. I must have accidentally pulled up and tried a code on the wrong blog and didn't realize it.

Thankfully, my sister alerted me to the fact and the painful visuals are now gone.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

And, I promise, the Christmas layout will NOT be that dizzying!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hello! I found your blog about 2 weeks ago. I must admit that I did not even know what a blog looked like until then. I was just browsing the internet, looking for articles on victorian renovations (really!) when your blog popped up. I must say that I was quite taken with the stories and the orange background, the music, etc. I was enchanted. How does she do this? It looks technically challenging, crippling to someone computer hindered as I am. Then, I clicked on other blog links and have essentially been good for nothing ever since. Still, I must tell you that your blog is still my absolute favorite!! And, yes, I am happy, happy, to see the orange background return. Maybe one day I will figure out how to put one together for myself. Until then, I will entertain myself with yours! What a great job! Happy Thanksgiving! Bonnie