Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Soup Week Part Three: Chicken Noodle

I noticed, mere moments ago, that for some inexplicable reason I entitled my last post as "Soup Night" when I meant to say, "Soup Week". I hate when I make mistakes like that and don't catch them.

Anyway, it's been a particularly busy Wednesday so we had leftovers from last night's soup for dinner.

And a short post with a single photo will have to suffice.


My "famous" chicken noodle soup. The kids almost literally jump for joy when I make it. It always takes on the more stewy appearance it has in the above photo on the second day. I suspect it's because the noodles don't know when to stop absorbing the broth. Even they can't get enough of it, I guess.

No bread today, on account of it being Wednesday, but tomorrow is another day, another soup: Broccoli-Potato-Cheese!

No comments: