Pages

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real: Under The Wire Edition

When I first realized it was Thursday and time for another PHFR, I took a quick look around me and said, "Eh, bag it!" School didn't go well, housekeeping didn't go well, dinner (after two nights of hitting it out of the park) didn't go well (stupid unthawing chicken), and the project I'm working on did not go well.

And, at the risk of TMI, can you say PMS?

Uggggghhhhhh...

So, truly, I was going to spare the Internets from having to deal with Monster Me today but then this happened and maybe it's only interesting to me but that's just tough:

Happy, Funny and Real (Pretty is hiding today)

Redheaded Snippet was minding her own business in the kitchen...no, I can't, who am I kidding...Redheaded Snippet and Calvin were taunting each other behind me in the kitchen when Calvin suddenly attacked her with sarcasm yelling, "YOU'RE THE BEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!  YOU'RE THE BEST!  I LOVE YOU!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" and so on.  It really threw her off, I can tell you that!  He disarmed her by making her weak with laughter.  It's quite a strategy.

Anyway, that's all I've got today.  Hopefully, tomorrow will go better and I won't feel like such a shapeless, hopeless mess at the end of it.

No comments: