Pages

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Sick Leave

I'm afraid I may be away for a while. I hate to be, what with being smack dab in the middle of Advent and Christmas coming and all kinds of lovely things to see and share, but I fear it might be necessary.

I'm having some health issues. Ones we can't seem to figure out. I really don't think there's anything truly dangerous happening, but there is certainly enough to keep me sub-functional. Just think pain, fatigue and feeling awful and confused and you get the idea.

I've been to the ER and am off this afternoon for a series of dr.'s visits and tests. I am really hoping to get some things resolved well before Christmas. Oh, Christmas, I can't even think about you right now...

I will probably be checking in on all of my favorite blogs and possibly even commenting, but I doubt I'll be posting anything. I'll still be here, I'll just be a lot quieter.

I will miss it, but my family needs any energy I can muster. You should see the state of my house. And I don't even want to talk about the way we've been eating...

Also, if you would, please pray for me and my family. This is hard on all of them, too.

In case I don't get another chance, I wish you all a wonderful remainder of Advent and a joyous, blessed Christmas and New Year celebration!

In Him...

No comments: