Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I don't think we're going to starve.

Well, after ignoring most of The Viking's suggestions (i.e. "Let's just eat Ramen noodles every night") I have finally come up with a Non-Vacation Menu Plan. What a hideous project that was.

I realize this information is probably going to bore you stupid so I figure putting it in list form will make it easiest to skim over.

Monday (on the road):
(L) Hoagies, chips and candy bars (trying to make it a little fun)
(D) Reheated baked chicken, canned corn and raw veggies with dip

Tuesday:
(L) Soup and crusty bread
(D) Tacos

Wednesday:
(L) Chicken Quesadillas (made from Monday's leftover chicken and corn and Tuesday's leftover tortillas
(D) Cheap Night Out!

Thursday:
(L) Soup and crusty bread again
(D) Dinner Ploughmans'-style: good bread, good cheese, pickles, some fruit and maybe a bit of summer sausage (ok I think the fruit and sausage ruin the Ploughmans' part of it, but it's close).

Friday:
(L) Nachos
(D) Cobb Salads

Saturday:
(L) Hot dogs, more chips, whatever fruit we have left
(D) Outback Steakhouse! The in-laws sent us a gift card for our anniversary!

Now I just have to write up my grocery lists (for here and there) and figure out what else I have to bring and how to pack it all.

And do more laundry, of course.

No comments: