Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real (ok, really, just Pretty and Happy): Bundle of Joy Edition!

round button chicken
Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life
Every Thursday at
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Greetings from The Vicarage!

That's right, we're all moved in!  Not all unpacked, mind, but moved in.  It's been exhausting, to say the least, but it really has gone as smoothly as could be expected!

I had a special Vicarage Debut edition planned for today but our computer connection is one thing that is not running smoothly.  We're having all kinds of issues that I cannot understand.  All I know is I have limited access and so the debut will have to wait.

BUT...

I've got something even better to show you!

Are you ready?

For cuteness and joy?

BAM!

 
Pretty Happy!
 
Meet my new niece, Dharma and Vance's third miracle baby!  She doesn't have a nickname yet as I have yet to meet her in person (BOO).  But she was born on Saturday and by all accounts is the sweetest little thing.


The proud Biggest Sister!  Mom said she kept repeating, "I know this isn't a dream!"  She's just in awe of her and I'm sure will be a big, big help to her mama.


Rosebud is now a Big Sister, too!  I hear she was reluctant to hold her new baby sister at first, but with Papa's help, she came around.  Look at that smile!

 
Perhaps you don't know that Dharma and Vance suffered through years of childlessness and tragic loss before God began blessing them with the children they have now.  We see all of our babies as miracles, but their three are even more so because the best scientific and medical minds told them they would never have them.  What a beautiful statement of God's sovereignty, grace, mercy and power!

No comments: